SHIELD Marketing Department seeks a Specialist to support the media planning and Affiliate Marketing duties of the brand.
- Works alongside the Affiliate Marketing / Content Distribution team to develop, execute and steward various key Affiliate Marketing promotions
- Works closely with the team to identify promotional opportunities
- Request and manages campaigns assets to support show launches and network initiatives
- Actively collaborates within SHIELD across various departments (as needed) to develop and execute internal and external campaigns
- Works alongside Digital team to develop digital media promotional campaigns and assets
- Fluency in English and Spanish both written and verbal required
- Interested candidates must submit a resume / CV
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Consumer media and/or Affiliate Marketing experience preferably as it relates to media planning
- Organized, energetic and creative
- Able to prioritize assignments and manage resources
- Strong interpersonal skills in communicating with consumers
SHIELD is seeking a Financial Analyst to be responsible for analyzing the Alumni Relations budget expenses, event sales, merchandise sales and affinity revenues, including providing support to the Director of Finance with the budget tracking and daily maintenance of accounts including but not limited to transfers and journal entries. Utilize the Advancement and Budget office reports to prepare the quarterly expense and revenue variance reports. Duties also include providing departments support in special events.
Experience /Education required:
- Bachelor’s degree with major emphasis in Business Administration with major work in accounting, or related field
- A minimum of 2 years of effective and relevant work experience supervising staff, managing budgets and working with volunteer based support groups and special event’s coordination. Equivalent combinations of education/experience may be considered.
- Proficient in MS Acces, excel and word, with the strong knowledge of MS formula functions. Strong aptitude in data analysis, interpretations and report production
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills are necessary, with a philosophy of teamwork and hands on implementation
- Must be detailed oriented
- Must have excellent communications, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with all types of individuals
Seeking a Publicist to join our team based Miami, FL. This is an exciting opportunity for an upcoming graduate with a few industry internships under their belt. In addition to be being an ambitious individual and exceptional communicator, the ideal candidate will possess public relations knowledge.
The PR consultant will coordinate public relations activities to maintain and expand relationships with media contacts. In addition to media relations activities, the PR Consult will assist in maintaining social media handles: blog posts, snapchat and IG. Please do not apply if you do not meet requirements.
- Evolve relationships with media contacts through proactive and reactive media communication
- Respond to and coordinate incoming media requests
- Manage and maintain media database
- Proactively identify trends and pitch ideas to generate media coverage
- Develop creative opportunities to promote the business and its products through PR campaigns and events
- Write communications that effectively position the business segments and its services, Including press releases, pitches and blog content
- Assist in maintaining PR relationships with internal product marketing team
- Work closely with other team members and international counterparts to ensure consistency of messaging
- Social media maintenance
Sexperience and Skills:
- Exceptional work ethic, cheerful demeanor and a can do attitude
- Phenomenal written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prepare and disseminate data quickly and effectively to numerous media contacts
- Proven (event) planning, organizational and multitasking skills
- Experience developing integrated communications for internal and external audiences
- Demonstrable proactive and reactive media relations knowledge and skills including press release and media pitch development
- Demonstrable attention to detail
- Ability to consistently work well with others and negotiate for optimal outcomes
- Track record of high performance under pressure and adherence to deadlines with a quality product
- Demonstrated business maturity and professionalism
- Understanding of working within corporate or agency setting (not required)
- Public relations, Journalism, Communications or a related discipline required
Digital Advertising Sales
We are actively seeking talented and motivated sales professionals to sell our media and advertising solutions. In this position you will be selling Digital Advertising via visiting customer premises. Prepare account analysis, conduct customer needs assessment and preparation of professional sales recommendations that meet each customer’s specific needs.
- Hunter Mentality – Cold calling / prospecting experience
- Business to business sales experience or related business degree
- Technical/Internet Proficiency
- Presentation Skills
- Meeting and exceeding aggressive sales goals and overall objectives. You are measured by sales contacts per day and revenue generated
- Demonstrating the value of Orbit Interactive digital advertising to new and existing customers. Through face-to-face contact you will service existing clients, sell new programs, protect and increase existing advertising and minimize decreases and cancellations.
- Developing sales strategies prior to contacting designated markets, using a variety of visuals, including digital layouts and other sales aids. You will formulate client advertising recommendations, which are specifically designed to meet your customer’s needs and objectives
- Handling an aggressive schedule of daily sales contacts. You will schedule, organize and prioritize work to meet both customer and company goals and deadlines. Accuracy and organization are critical to your success
Visiting client business locations to obtain critical information about client markets and challenges. You will present the benefits associated with Orbit Interactive advertising programs, along with their intended results.
SHIELD is currently looking for an attorney in the Miami area. Defense Associate responsible for representing the interests of employers and insurance carriers throughout the state of Florida in the handling of their worker’s compensation claims.
Position requires the use of independent judgment, research, litigation and analytical skills.
Qualified candidates must be willing to work in a team environment and exhibit interest in marketing to the workers compensation client base.
Thorough knowledge of Florida W/C statutes and its application is a plus, but will train a good prospect. Trial experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of Worker’s Compensation experience is recommended
- Defense experience is preferred
- Well versed in the use of technology
- Candidate should be able to work independently with minimal training
SHIELD is seeking an Account Specialist to Serves customers by completing enrollments and conversion mailings; responding to requests; resolving complaints; maintaining quality service.
- Prepares work to be processed by gathering, sorting, organizing, and recording data, information, and documents.
- Completes enrollments by analyzing and auditing documents, tapes, and transmissions; researching and resolving processing problems.
- Completes conversion mailings by coordinating requirements; developing plans.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information; responding to requests.
- Resolves complaints by investigating issues and composing responses; referring non-standard complains and potential lawsuits to legal or government affairs departments.
- Maintains quality service by monitoring standards; advising supervisor of potential problems.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- High School Grad /GED
- Clerical test passed
- Experience 2+ years
- Requires high school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a relevant field (customer service, sales, customer accounting, claims and/or revenue recovery, etc.)
Telecommunications experience preferred